Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Girls

These first two pics have a story. I ask Amelia, probably daily, to smile for a picture. She has taken to ignoring me and closing her eyes. This morning while I was out and about with the camera, I said to Amelia, "Say cheese" so she grabs a bite of cheese off her plate and sticks it on her eye. See figure 1. Then I take it away from her and tell her to say cheese again. It still didn't work. This disobedience thing is irritating. Then again, there have been several famous disobedient daughters. Ariel "went to the surface", Belle went to the "west wing" and even Mulan disobeys and goes off to war. So maybe it's actually a glimpse of the disney princess she'll become.....

7 comments:

  1. She is a princess....just wait the disobedience gets worse with age. Argh! The joys of parenting. Good thing they throw in some cute factors to offset the disregard for their parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love your posts! And your girls are adorable! Lucky girls to have such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I keep telling them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I love it!! Mills will definitely be a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way Jane lifts her arms up over her head as she reclines!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the books! Jane is looking more like a princess herself. Wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls a very cute and fun from my seat, I'm sure that Mills would drive me crazy as the mom! They just figure out how to push our buttons and do it as often as possible!

    ReplyDelete