Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home...

We get bored day in and day out, compounded by the fact that we live in a TINY rental without a safe place for the kids to play outside, so I find myself going stir crazy some days. One thing that always brightens up our day is when Daddy comes home. The girls shriek with joy, and play this game where they back themselves up to a wall, then run as fast as they can and crash into their daddy who then falls over with them. This happens while I collapse on the couch and tell Joe how busy my day has been. (Secret: my days are never busy.)



5 comments:

  1. You don't have to be "busy" to be worn out taking care of 2 cute girls! Joe is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uuh, I think I am dumb. I hope this actually posts. Anyway---Beth! How are you? Your family looks so wonderful and I bet they really are, too!

      Delete