Followers

Friday, October 22, 2010

I seriously let my kid do this.....



Amelia has weird interests. She's into whirlpools, bugs, anything 'scary', and princesses. (One of these things just doesn't belong) Today she asked me, very sweetly, if she could please go hold a snake. I told her that she could hold something from the yard instead... hoping for a potato bug... but she found snails. I couldn't go back on my word, so she held them, squished them, snuggled them, etc.  And then there's nice, clean Jane.

6 comments:

  1. That pic with Mills and the snail is awesome! Your family is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little snail on her other hand, TINY! I used to love playing with snails, I would poke their "eyes" and watch them sink in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post. I love seeing your cute kids. Noah loves snails too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck! I bet you let her eat her own boogers too. Has she tried the salt trick yet?
    Oh, and way to keep your word. Teaching integrity by example. What an awesome mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reminded Beth that she and Eli put salt all over the slugs in our driveway in Mukilteo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girl is going to be a an important scientist someday because her momma let her play with scary animals!

    ReplyDelete