Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

In which Amelia conquers the potty





This has been a LOOOOOONG time coming. For those of you (assuming there are multitudes of people reading this) that know me personally, you can probably guess that my 'go with the flow' parenting style is not conducive to immediate potty results. So, after months and months of day on, day off type of work, I can say that Amelia is about 68% there. Why use the word, "conquer"you ask- If she hasn't yet mastered the skill? Well, the cup is half full.......

5 comments:

  1. yay for Mills! Tell her Dean and Erika love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Mills. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is going to be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are a mom :)What lucky kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 68% ain't bad! Potty training is awful hard, I think your go with the flow technique is smart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks cute and happy on the potty! That's a great combination! She is going to get it!

    ReplyDelete