Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010






this is our little mino. She had the unfortunate experience of having me cut her bangs way too short. I was trying to teach her humility. I was going to post a pic of my pregnant tummy, but after a good 15 shots with little to no success, I decided women aren't meant to model when they're uterus is abnormally large. Anyway, I'm 29 weeks, really wishing I was 39. My dr said that I'm measuring in between 31 and 32 weeks, not that I'll deliver early, but that I'll probably be having a huge line-backer baby. Too bad she's a girl. Mino was only 8 lb 6 oz, but this one feels like an easy two to three times mino's size. Thank goodness for epidurals. (Sp?)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. You have a beautiful family. We can't wait for the next little Gubler to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B- you are so darling. Mino is a doll! You are beautiful prego!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mino is looking more like a big sister all the time! We love big girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you guys!!! I can't wait to meet little Gubler #2! We'll have to play soon Beth :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bangs grow and you're a wimp. Call me sometime and let's chat. I'm pining for Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks very grown up and cute in her dress. I can't believe I haven't met her in person, well unless you count when she was like a few weeks old!! When will I ever seen you guys again? I need to make a trip to southern Utah. Good luck with the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see the prego pictures! Mills is so cute....okay, you are too, but mostly Mills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE IT!! M is so ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you B!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth, I'm so glad you're huge like me right now. It's nice to have some company!

    ReplyDelete